Re-posted from Fastlane Motorcycles news feed:
We have had a request from a customer, who last week had his garage broken in to and his bikes stolen, the others are not as important but without his race bike, he is now unable to take part in the No Limits racing or afford to replace. As it was a race bike, there was no insurance in force so a total loss.
If anybody has any information to help recover the bike, please get in touch.
Contact details can be found here, at No Limits Track Days.
- Maxton GP10 Rear shock, only ten sold
- KTech Font fork internals
- 16.5″ PVM Wheels with Galfer Wavy Discs, Gold Talon sprocket and Gold Renthal chain.
- Underslung rear Brake caliper with Brembo caliper. Reservoir removed and Green tube fitted.
- R & G Engine casings covers
- Woodcraft Engine crash bobins
- Renthal Clipons
- Brembo Master cylinder RCS with flip up lever.
- Braided lines
- Pazzo stubby levers
- GPR Steering Damper Black
- HM Quickshifter
- Lightech Rear sets
- Power commander
- Full Akrapovic Race exhaust carbon can, slight crack in carbon hanger.
- Diamond pro quick release fuel cap.